Tuesday, April 14, 2015

94 Mustang GT: New Wheels!

It has been a while since I posted because things got a little busy.  There was our wedding, then a crazy winter.  Now that things are calming down, it seems like a good time to give another update!

Currently it has mach1 wheels on it with Kuhmo Ecsta LX Platinum tires size 235/50 17.  I bought those wheels to replace the stock wheels and I told myself that they would be temporary.  That was 4 years ago!  So much for temporary.  Fast forward to November 2014 when I finally caved in and bought the GT500 wheels for my 1994.

Here is a link to them on American Muscle:  http://www.americanmuscle.com/machined-gt500-18x9-9498.html

I saw a picture online of these wheels on a black SN95 similar to mine and I really fell in love with the wheels.  The tires arrived yesterday, April 15 2015 and the valve stems should be here today.  Tomorrow night they should be mounted / balanced and ready to go on the car.  The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta LX Platinums 255/45 18.  The wheels are 18x9.

I do have a concern with how the car is going to sit with the bigger wheels and tires, but I can always adjust the stance of the car via the suspension in the future.  I'll be sure to update with some pictures once they are on the car!


No comments:

Post a Comment